The Atom Electric H6 longboard's party trick is performance for price. On paper a single 600W hub motor may not sound like much, but the H6 delivers enough zip to keep things interesting for most riders because it's not the size of the motor that matters it's the way it's used, and the H6's electrical system has been tirelessly engineered to use every electron as efficiently as possible (even the ones that can charge your phone via the 5V USB charging port). These superior electronics are built upon the solid foundation of a 36" Canadian maple deck with high-precision 180mm reverse king-pin longboard trucks and 83mm super-high-rebound (SHR) longboard wheels making the H6 an irresistible addition to any longboarder's quiver even with the power off. Ride it or slide it, just don't fight it. You can't go wrong with the H.6.
- LIGHT AND COMPACT HUB MOTORS - With the motor hidden inside the wheel, hub motors are the lightest and most compact option for electric skateboards making them the ideal solution to the last mile of your commute.
- LOW MAINTENANCE - Without belts or gears to maintain hub motors deliver worry free performance year after year.
- FAMILIAR LONGBOARD FEEL - We've engineered our H-series boards to feel exactly like a normal longboard, but with power! Our battery box design keeps the board low to the ground for maximum stability and the maintains deck flex to make your journey as comfortable as possible. And thanks to the low-resistance hub motors H-series boards can be skated like a normal longboard if a little extra exercise is what the doctor ordered.
- REGENERATIVE BRAKING - One feature that guarantees electric skateboards are the future of personal transportation is their ability to stop safely and reliably and thanks to Atom Electric's regenerative braking technology they recharge your battery while doing it. Go the extra mile with Atom Electric.
- SAFE, STRONG, AND RELIABLE BATTERIES - Atom Electric uses the best lithium cells available (Samsung, LG, and Panasonic) and tests 100% of batteries using peak charge and discharge rates before putting them in a board. There is no way to stop off-brand companies from using cheap and dangerous lithium batteries in their constant push to offer the cheapest price online, but luckily customers are starting to understand you get what you pay for, especially when it comes to safety. Good batteries are expensive, but your safety is worth it.
- BATTERY LEVEL INDICATOR - Don't get caught in black out. Check the boards built-in battery indicator to know when it's time to turn back.
- ERGONOMIC REMOTE CONTROL - Secure 2.4GHz wireless technology housed in a lightweight comfortable remote makes controlling your board feel completely natural.
- TWO SPEED MODES - Slow mode tames the beast for first timers and granny drivers. Fast mode unleashes it!
- USB CHARGING PORT - Don't let a dead device ruin your day. Use the board's integrated 5V USB charging port to power-up on the go.
- Comes Fully Assembled
- Condition: New
Max Mileage* 5 miles / 8 km
Max Speed: 15+ mph / 25 kmh
Max Grade** 10%
Max Rider Weight: 220 lb / 100 kg
Max Recommended Rider Weight: 175 lb / 80 kg
Board Weight: 10 lb / 4.7 kg
Deck Material: Maple
Deck Length: 36 in / 91.5 cm
Deck Width: 9.4 in / 24 cm
Battery Type: Lithium Ion (18650)
Battery Cells: 10S (LG)
Battery Ah: 2.2 Ah
Battery Voltage (Nominal): 36 V
Charger Voltage: 42 V
Charger Output (Amps): 1 A
Battery Wh: 80 Wh
Battery Charge Time: 2.5 hours
USB Accessory Charging Port?: Yes 5V / 1.5A
Motor Type: Brushless Direct Current
Motor Max Power Rating: 700W
Braking Type: Regenerative Braking
Motor Sensors: Hall Sensors
Wheel Material: Super High Rebound PU
Wheel Dimensions: 83mm X 56mm
Wheel Hardness: 78A
Remote Battery Type: AAA
ESC Software: Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
*Mileage is based on a 155lb (70kg) person riding conservatively on relatively smooth and flat terrain with minimal wind. Actual mileage varies depending on rider weight, riding surface, hills, wind, clothing, and most importantly riding habits. To achieve maximum mileage kick to start, accelerate slowly, coast when possible, brake lightly,and ride below max speed. Going slower means going further.
** Max grade calculated based on 155 lb (70kg) rider riding on smooth surface with mild breeze at full charge. Actual max grade depends on rider weight, riding surface, and battery level.