The main parts of the immune system are: white blood cells, antibodies, the complement system, the lymphatic system, the spleen, the thymus, and the bone marrow.
Regular exercise is one of the main ways to strengthen the immune system. Here is a short list of the ways in which cycling can improve your immune system.
- Acute exercise is an immune system adjuvant that improves defense activity and metabolic health.
- Data support a clear inverse relationship between moderate exercise training and illness risk.
- Exercise training has an anti-inflammatory influence mediated through multiple pathways.
- Illness risk is increased in athletes during periods of intensified training and competition.
- Increased carbohydrate and polyphenolintake is an effective nutritional strategy for immune support.
- Habitual exercise improves immune regulation, delaying the onset of age-related dysfunction.
Awesome E-Bikes Can Help You Find the Right E-Bike for You
Our customers put the awesome into Awesome E-bikes. Awesome E-bikes helps customers around the U.S. find the right electric bike for their needs. We have e-bikes at all price points, plus we have scooters and e-bike accessories. We offer free shipping and free returns. Call us today at 941-479-0838, or visit us online for more information.