Electric bikes may be new to your world, but they’ve been a growing part of life for many around the globe in the past few years. Here are a few fun e-bike stats and facts to show just how much they’ve been growing in popularity.
- In Europe, the countries with the largest number of e-bike sales are Germany, the Netherlands, and Belgium. E-bikes have been growing in popularity in the U.S.
- China is well-known for the number of bikes used, and e-bikes have grown in popularity there. Projected e-bike sales this year in China are 15.83 million compared with 14.35 million sold in 2015.
- Sales of e-bikes in the Asia Pacific region are huge compared with other regions of the world.
- An almost equal percentage of people bought their e-bike online compared to buying their e-bike from a bike store, according to Bicycle-Guider.com.
- Almost two-thirds of the e-bikes sold in England are purchased by people age 55 and older.
- Annual e-bike growth around the world is slated to be 6.39% through the year 2024, according to Bicycle-Guider.com.
- The 2018 e-bike global market was worth $14.7 billion.
- India is another growing market for e-bikes.
Awesome E-Bikes Can Help You Find the Right E-Bike for YouOur customers put the awesome into Awesome E-bikes. Awesome E-bikes helps customers around the U.S. find the right electric bike for their needs. We have e-bikes at all price points, plus we have scooters and e-bike accessories. We offer free shipping and free returns. Call us today at 941-479-0838, or visit us online for more information.